Microwavable Milk Tea Drink. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. Just microwave enough to actually steep the tea bag. Great recipe for Microwavable Milk Tea Drink.
Especially if you love tea, like me. To make sure your iced milk tea is full of flavor use two tea packs. Mix the frosted tea as you would some British milk tea. You can cook Microwavable Milk Tea Drink using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Microwavable Milk Tea Drink
- It’s 1 glass of milk.
- Prepare 1 of tea bag.
- Prepare of Ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Vanilla extract.
- You need 2 teaspoons of Honey.
Carry water to a moving bubble and soak tea leaves for some time. Research has apparently shown that the best way to make a cup of tea is to microwave it. If you haven't spat out your morning cuppa in horror at this point, then you'll be able. When it comes to preparing a cup of tea, there's a right way and a wrong way.
Microwavable Milk Tea Drink instructions
- Microwave a glass of milk for 2-3 minutes, don't microwave for 4 minutes, it will overflow, I learnt that myself. Just microwave enough to actually steep the tea bag..
- Take out hot milk, steep the tea according to the strength you like, i dip my tea bag in and out of the milk, numerous times for about 5+ minutes….
- Add in the honey, vanilla extract, and some cinnamon. Mix well..
- Enjoy and relax!.
Using a microwave to heat up tea isn't just looked down on by particular tea drinkers sipping their Earl Grey. Bubble tea is a special type of milk tea that has chewy tapioca pearls, or boba, mixed in. The tea is sweetened usually made with cream. Try almond milk tea for something different. Almond milk tea is a specific type of bubble tea, so it has tapioca pearls mixed into it.