Green Breakfast Smoothie. Green smoothies built on farm-frozen, organic fruits and vegetables. Get back to good habits with Daily Harvest's no-prep, no-mess green smoothies. Great Tasting Smoothie Recipes for All to Enjoy.
Ingredients fit best in a regular size blender. Thank you so much for this article. I have been wanting to do a green smoothie for breakfast for some time. You can have Green Breakfast Smoothie using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Green Breakfast Smoothie
- It’s 3/4 cup of almond milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of juice (i used mango).
- Prepare 2 of frozen kiwis.
- Prepare 1/2 of frozen banana.
- You need 1 of handful frozen honrydew melon.
- Prepare 1/2 of avocado.
- It’s 1 of protein powder (i use vega one french vanilla).
- You need 2 tbsp of coconut cream.
Green Breakfast Smoothie This green breakfast smoothie is simple, nutritious and so delicious! It's a great way to start your day and can help support your health and weight loss goals. This smoothie recipe has a great balance of protein, healthy fats and plant-based carbohydrates. Frozen Fruit – we like to use frozen fruit in order to omit ice from our green smoothies so that you can get a smoother, creamier smoothie.
Green Breakfast Smoothie instructions
- Add liquids to blender first, then add solids, blend for a couple minutes.
- If you want to make it extra healthy, take out the coconut cream and put in extra juice and a handful of raw spinach!.
We recommend banana, berries, mangoes, pineapple, etc. Greens- obviously every green smoothie has some kind of green! The combination of kale and avocado makes this healthy smoothie recipe extra green. The great news is not only can you get all your nutrients in this healthy breakfast smoothie but you can make it yourself very easily so you know exactly what is in it. Green Thickies are made from wholesome healthy foods.