Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Smoothie. Chef-crafted smoothie recipes built on farm-frozen, organic fruits and vegetables. Let food take care of you with Daily Harvest's chef-crafted smoothie recipes. Great Tasting Smoothie Recipes for All to Enjoy.
Have I mentioned I drink healthy smoothies for breakfast at least five days a week? A fruit smoothie in the morning means this Italian girl can indulge on pasta, and maybe even dessert. Don't miss one delicious recipe and get my FREE e-cookbook click here! You can cook Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Smoothie using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Smoothie
- You need 1 2/3 cup of Steel Cut Oats*.
- You need 2 medium of Apples.
- You need 1 medium of Banana.
- You need 1 1/4 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 cup of Water.
- It’s 1 pinch of Sea Salt.
This smoothie is like a dessert in a glass without being overly sweet. The oatmeal gives it great flavor and texture. And who can resist apple cinnamon, not me. The combination of flavors is perfect for the upcoming Fall months, and the added hemp seeds (or walnuts, if your prefer) add a nice (light) dose of protein to balance out the sugar.
Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Smoothie step by step
- Add water and salt to medium/large saucepan and bring to boil..
- Add steel cut oats to boiling water, reduce heat, cover (vented; I put the kids in at an angle so some heat can escape) & simmer approx. 30-40 minutes until desired consistency is reached..
- Pour cooked oats into blender, add sliced apples, banana & cinnamon. Blend on high until smooth..
- Serve. Makes enough to fill two pint-size mason jars..
A quick and easy breakfast or healthy snack, this Apple Oatmeal Breakfast Smoothie is packed with plant-based protein from oats, almond or peanut butter, chia and hemp hearts. With a touch of cinnamon, it tastes like apple pie! Just like my Easy Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Smoothie Recipe, it is instant satisfaction should that cold hit! In a small bowl combine oats, milk, flax seeds and yogurt. Add all of the ingredients to a blender, and blend until smooth and creamy.