Pineapple banana blue/raspberry smoothie. Get back to good habits with Daily Harvest's no-prep, no-mess pineapple smoothies. With farm-frozen, organic produce and powerful superfoods in every cup. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers.
Which ingredient will make banana oats smoothie taste good? The Best Pineapple Raspberry Blueberry Smoothie Recipes on Yummly Healthy Blueberry Smoothie (DF & Vegan) Binky's Culinary Carnival. You can cook Pineapple banana blue/raspberry smoothie using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pineapple banana blue/raspberry smoothie
- You need 2 of bananas.
- Prepare 8 small of pineapple chunks.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh raspberries.
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen blueberries.
- You need 1 of scoop protein powder (optional).
- Prepare 20 oz of coconut water.
Blend on high for a minute or two (I use the "drink" setting on my Vitamix) until it is fully blended. Pour into your favorite glass and enjoy! To make the blueberry pineapple smoothie recipe: Combine blueberries, pineapple, banana, almond milk and Greek yogurt in your blender. Divide the blueberry pineapple smoothie in large glasses and top with additional blueberries and pineapple chunk.
Pineapple banana blue/raspberry smoothie step by step
- OK, I am not a recipe person; rarely make even a new recipe exactly as written lol. Add ingredients in order listed to blender. Blend until smooth. I Had hand-picked blueberries which I immediately put in freezer. The frozen blueberries sub for ice cubes.☺.
I loved this recipe and I REALLY loved how quick it was! Like other reviewers, I used canned pineapple instead of fresh (a small can of crushed pineapple plus the recommended pineapple juice) and it tasted just great. The blueberries and raspberries give this smoothie a great pinkish glow that makes it look super appetizing. The flavor will not let you down as it is as good as it looks. I can easily drink two batches of this tasty drink.