Peanut Butter 'n 'Naner Smoothie. That's why this peanut butter banana smoothie is a show-stopping smoothie recipe you need to make! Keep reading to get the recipe and dig in! This Peanut Butter banana smoothie is creamy, extra smooth, and filled with peanut buttery chocolate goodness.
Peanut butter has a delicious, creamy flavor and is packed with protein, which makes it perfect for making smoothies. See recipes for Peanut Butter 'n 'Naner Smoothie, 'Naner puddin' too. Ingredients of Peanut Butter 'n 'Naner Smoothie. You can cook Peanut Butter 'n 'Naner Smoothie using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter 'n 'Naner Smoothie
- It’s 1 oz. of peanut butter.
- You need 3 of medium sized frozen bananas (peeled and sliced).
- It’s 1/3 cup of rolled oats (uncooked).
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of milk (soy or almond is okay).
Peanut Butter 'n 'Naner Smoothie instructions In a blender, combine the water, banana, peanut butter, flax seeds, and vanilla. Blend until very smooth, stopping to scrape down the blender as needed. This peanut butter banana smoothie is like heaven in a glass. It's all healthy stuff, yet tastes like a milkshake!
Peanut Butter 'n 'Naner Smoothie step by step
- Combine all ingredients in your favorite pulverizer (bullet, blender, Ninja, etc.) Blend for 30 seconds. Serve in a chilled glass with a straw (maybe with a drink umbrella if you are feelin' fancy)..
I did use a fair bit of peanut butter here, I mean, if a smoothie has 'peanut butter' in the title, what, are we playing? Peanut Butter Smoothie Peanut Butter Smoothie With Banana: Adding banana (preferably frozen) to this creamy and nutritious peanut butter smoothie makes it smooth and filling and also adds extra natural sweetness. I've posted quite a few smoothie recipes, but never made a peanut butter one. This is great after a morning workout. Keep cut up frozen bananas on hand.