Banana Oat Smoothie. See how it feels to let food take care of you with Daily Harvest's banana smoothies. Built on organic fruits and vegetables and packed with farm-frozen superfoods. Great Tasting Smoothie Recipes for All to Enjoy.
Add the banana and milk and blend well. This smoothie is smooth and creamy, the perfect consistency, just like a smoothie should be! You will taste hints of honey, vanilla, peanut butter, and banana. You can have Banana Oat Smoothie using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Oat Smoothie
- Prepare 2 of ripe bananas.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of cold milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of freshly grated ginger.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of honey (add more if you like).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of oats (more if you like).
- You need dash of cinnamon.
The smoothie is very filling and great for breakfast or on the go! This Banana Oat Smoothie is a satisfyingly easy breakfast that you can take on the go. The addition of old fashioned oats helps to make it more hearty and keep you fuller for longer. So thick and creamy it's like an oatmeal shake for breakfast!
Banana Oat Smoothie instructions
- Toss all ingredients except cinnamon into a blender and blend for a about 90 seconds..
- Pour into your favorite glass, sprinkle with cinnamon and enjoy!.
Substitutions included to make this banana oatmeal smoothie dairy-free and vegan. Start your morning off nourished with a thick and creamy Banana Oatmeal Smoothie. This smoothie tastes like a cozy and delicious oatmeal cookie! We've used plant-based wholesome ingredients like oatmeal, bananas, cinnamon and coconut milk. Even though I'm not a fan of almond milk to drink or on my cereal, I love it in this banana oatmeal smoothie.