Coffee Soy Smoothie. Adding the liquid ingredients to your blender, followed by the rest of the ingredients. Go ahead, embrace your inner meal prepper. We hear you, making smoothies the night before is a huge time saver.
Sweet bananas paired with smooth peanut butter is a classic combo that I can't get enough of. Add the coconut milk, frozen bananas, almond butter, instant espresso powder and maple syrup into your blender jug and blend until smooth. Pour out into two glasses and serve. You can cook Coffee Soy Smoothie using 7 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Coffee Soy Smoothie
- Prepare 0.75 tsp of Instant Coffee Grounds.
- Prepare 1 of Banana.
- Prepare 5 of Large Strawberries.
- Prepare 0.25 cup of Rolled Oats.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Chia Seeds, soaked 5 mins.
- You need 1 cup of Soy Milk/Almond Milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Honey.
EASY AND HEALTHY COFFEE SMOOTHIE RECIPE. So much romance and poetry comes to mind when I think of this coffee smoothie. Written words like, wake me UP before you go-go, don't leave me hanging on like a yo-yo… Hey Hey, pretties!! High-Fives to all the Broncos fans!
Coffee Soy Smoothie instructions
- Adding the liquid ingredients to your blender, followed by the rest of the ingredients. Blend on high for 30 seconds or until the smoothie is creamy..
I enjoyed it all, through and through. This coffee smoothie recipe will fill you up before you hit the gym or can cool you down post-sweat, too. Coffee smoothies are an awesome way to start the day if you're short on time and still want a nutritious breakfast. All it takes is a few frozen ingredients and a high speed blender. Sweet bananas paired with smooth peanut butter is a classic combo that I can't get enough of.