Frozen smoothie pops. Frozen fruit smoothies built on farm-frozen, organic fruits and vegetables. With farm-frozen, organic produce and powerful superfoods in every cup. In a blender or using a submersion blender, combine fruit and honey or sugar (as called for, to taste) and milk; purée until smooth.
Preparation In a blender mix all ingredients until smooth. Place one popsicle stick in the center of each cup and freeze again for one hour or until solid. In a blender, combine fruit and honey or sugar and milk; purée until smooth. You can cook Frozen smoothie pops using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Frozen smoothie pops
- Prepare 1 cup of (each) fresh fruit.
- Prepare 3 of tea spoons of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of yogurt.
- It’s 1/2 of milk (or soy milk).
Add yogourt and pulse just until combined. These frozen smoothie pops are definitely something they can handle. For the ones you see here, we started with a simple homemade granola using Quaker's Old Fashion Oats and gave it a few mix-ins, baked and cooled it, then layered it throughout the smoothie pops. The granola softens to the consistency of an oatmeal cookie.
Frozen smoothie pops instructions
- Empty fruit into cup. I used bananas and strawberries in this picture..
- Smash fruit down a little, then add yogurt, sugar, then milk..
- Blend until you have a smoothie like texture. Then pour blend into ice trays..
- Freeze overnight for best results. But around 2 hours they're frozen enough to enjoy! *use caution if you need a knife to cut pops out of the tray*.
Add in extra blueberries (or other desired fruit). See and discover other items: ideas for box lunches, frozen popsicles, frozen popsicle,. Yes, fruit smoothie popsicles are essentially frozen fruit smoothies. They are made with just three simple ingredients, the main one being fruit, and the Greek yogurt in them is a good source of protein. They make a delicious breakfast, snack, or healthy dessert!