Healthy Chocolate Monkey Smoothie. Healthy smoothies built on farm-frozen, organic fruits and vegetables. Get back to good habits with Daily Harvest's no-prep, no-mess healthy smoothies. Great Tasting Smoothie Recipes for All to Enjoy.
This Chunky Monkey Chocolate Smoothie has your favourite chocolate, peanut butter and banana flavours in a healthy breakfast or post work-out smoothie. Chunky Monkey Smoothie is thick and creamy and makes the perfect quick breakfast or after school snack. Made with bananas, cocoa, and peanut butter, it's the perfect protein-packed breakfast, snack or post-workout smoothie which is completely paleo, vegan, gluten free, dairy free and naturally sweetened! You can have Healthy Chocolate Monkey Smoothie using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Chocolate Monkey Smoothie
- Prepare 1 cup of coconut milk.
- It’s 1 cup of greens (optional).
- Prepare 1 of banana.
- You need 1 tbs of RAW Cacao.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of powdered peanut butter.
- Prepare 1 tbs of (real) maple syrup.
The smoothie will thaw a bit and be good and slushy for lunch. As a quick breakfast, lunch box meal, or sweet treat these smoothies can't be beat. Enjoy this easy-to-make Chunky Monkey Smoothie whenever you get a taste for something sweet, creamy, and delicious. Chunky Monkey Smoothie This is my favorite smoothie!
Healthy Chocolate Monkey Smoothie step by step
- Combine all ingredients and blend thouroughly..
- Food as Medicine: Organic RAW Cacao. (I purchase from Amazon).
- Note: I use dried peanut butter to avoid the oils contained in traditional PB. Tastes AWESOME (Costco) Ingredients: Roasted peanuts, salt, sugar.
Great for breakfast or mid-afternoon snack. I always have all these things in my house already. The PB adds a protein boost while the small amount of chocolate makes me feel like I'm cheating! Oh yeah, my little ones Love this one too. "Just like the chocolate milk shake you loved as a child, but this one is packed with good for you nutrients and is free of refined sugar. With peanuts being banned from most schools the best time to serve heart healthy peanut butter is afterschool.