Tropical Green Smoothie. Order all the best from Tropical Smoothie online or on the app. Treat yourself to a delicious meal from Tropical Smoothie. Green smoothies built on farm-frozen, organic fruits and vegetables.
I have never been a smoothie kinda girl. I would much rather have coffee in the morning or even an orange juice. Tropical Green Smoothie — I promise this healthy green smoothie doesn't taste healthy at all! You can cook Tropical Green Smoothie using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tropical Green Smoothie
- Prepare 1/3 cup of coconut milk (more for a thinner smoothie).
- You need 1 of medium banana.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped pineapple pieces.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped mango pieces.
- It’s 1 of heaping cup fresh kale (or spinach).
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of ground flax seed (optional).
- It’s 1 tsp. of honey (optional).
It tastes like a virgin piña colada that just happens to be bright green and good for you. Sometimes strange looking things taste amazing. If you close your eyes, it tastes like a beautiful, tropical, sunny beach. Tropical Refresher Not only is this dairy free green smoothie healthy, but it's super refreshing too.
Tropical Green Smoothie instructions
- Place everything into the blender and blend until smooth. If you don't have a high power blender, simply blend the kale and coconut milk together first, then add the rest of the ingredients for a smooth drink..
- I like to use some frozen fruit in my smoothies, but if all your fruit is fresh, then throw a handful of ice cubes in the blender as well..
I brought the flavor of the tropics to this creamy beverage with pineapple, banana and coconut. Feeling an afternoon slump come on? As you can see, this tropical green smoothie is crazy easy to make. It's sweet thanks to the mango, strawberries, and orange juice, a little creamy from the milk, and a little earthy from the kale. This Tropical Green Smoothie is your classic green smoothie recipe made with coconut water and fresh spinach.