Banana Oatmeal Smoothie. Get back to good habits with Daily Harvest's no-prep, no-mess banana smoothies. With farm-frozen, organic produce and powerful superfoods in every cup. Great Tasting Smoothie Recipes for All to Enjoy.
Add the banana and milk and blend well. This smoothie is smooth and creamy, the perfect consistency, just like a smoothie should be! You will taste hints of honey, vanilla, peanut butter, and banana. You can cook Banana Oatmeal Smoothie using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Oatmeal Smoothie
- You need 1/4 cup of old fashioned oats.
- It’s 3/4 cup of milk (any kind, I use an almond-coconut blend).
- It’s 2 of spotty bananas.
- It’s 2 tbsp. of peanut butter or almond butter.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of ground flaxseed (optional).
- Prepare 1 tsp. of hemp seeds (optional).
- It’s 2-3 of ice cubes.
The smoothie is very filling and great for breakfast or on the go! With its sweet banana base, warm oats and cinnamon, and the decadent taste of peanut butter, this smoothie tastes like an oatmeal cookie. Start your morning off nourished with a thick and creamy Banana Oatmeal Smoothie. This smoothie tastes like a cozy and delicious oatmeal cookie!
Banana Oatmeal Smoothie step by step
- Start the night before, by soaking the oats. Place the oats with the milk in a mason jar or Tupperware with a lid and refrigerate overnight..
- In the morning when you're ready to make the smoothie, place the soaked oats and milk into the blender, then add the rest of the ingredients..
- Blend until smooth and enjoy immediately..
We've used plant-based wholesome ingredients like oatmeal, bananas, cinnamon and coconut milk. Even though I'm not a fan of almond milk to drink or on my cereal, I love it in this banana oatmeal smoothie. This is the perfect smoothie for weight loss, but if you aren't using it that way, just use whatever kind of milk you like best. This Banana Oat Smoothie is a satisfyingly easy breakfast that you can take on the go. The addition of old fashioned oats helps to make it more hearty and keep you fuller for longer.