Tropical Protein Breakfast Smoothie. Breakfast shakes built on farm-frozen, organic fruits and vegetables. Get back to good habits with Daily Harvest's no-prep, no-mess breakfast shakes. It is a great way to add protein to smoothies, which helps keep you full longer.
Loaded with protein and so easy to make. Perfect as a breakfast meal replacement or a refreshing drink in between meals. This easy protein smoothie makes you feel like you are at a tropical island with its cool and refreshing flavor. You can cook Tropical Protein Breakfast Smoothie using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tropical Protein Breakfast Smoothie
- It’s 1/2 of Banana sliced (70g).
- It’s 1 cup of Baby Spinach (21g).
- You need 2 of Frozen Strawberries (28g).
- It’s 3 of Frozen Pineapple Chunks (38g).
- It’s 3 of Frozen Mango Chunks (43g).
- It’s 3/4 cup of Silk Protein Nut Milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Non-Fat Vanilla Greek Yogurt.
- You need 1/4 cup of Nutmeal Mixture.
Great recipe for Tropical Protein Breakfast Smoothie. So in trying to eat healthier and being on the go I have been playing around with smoothies. This one is by far the best I have made yet! Protein source: Greek yogurt Take a (sort-of-not-really) vacation when sipping this tropical smoothie.
Tropical Protein Breakfast Smoothie step by step
- Blend all ingredients outside Nutmeal mixture then add mixture and blend again..
It calls for Greek yogurt, coconut milk, strawberries, and. Tips for making a tropical smoothie. Feel free to double or triple the recipe, then pour into mason jars and freeze for quick and easy smoothies throughout the week! Add protein powder for an extra boost. Top your smoothie with granola, nuts or seeds for added texture.