Low-Fat Banana Smoothie. Chef-crafted smoothie recipes built on farm-frozen, organic fruits and vegetables. Get back to good habits with Daily Harvest's no-mess chef-crafted smoothie recipes. Great Tasting Smoothie Recipes for All to Enjoy.
Blend all the mix until smooth. This smoothie is a great healthy breakfast or snack throughout the week. Bananas are packed with potassium, magnesium, and vitamin C. You can cook Low-Fat Banana Smoothie using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low-Fat Banana Smoothie
- Prepare 2 of Frozen medium banana.
- You need 1 Spoon of honey.
- You need 2 Glass of soya milk.
- You need of Cinnamon powder.
This smoothie also has extra fiber and protein from the flax and greek yogurt. Break your banana up into smaller pieces for easy blending. Add all ingredients into the blender and blend until desired consistency- For a thicker, ice cream like smoothie, blend less. If smoothie is too thick, add more milk of choice.
Low-Fat Banana Smoothie step by step
- Cut the banana into small pieces and put it into the blender..
- Add 2 glass of soya milk into the blender..
- Add 1 spoon of honey into the blender..
- Blend all the mix until smooth..
- Serve it in the glass. And sprinkle with cinnamon powder..
Use frozen banana slices to make the smoothie creamier and more refreshing. Add mango, pineapple or berries for extra fruity flavour. Add hemp seeds, chia seeds or a scoop of your favourite protein powder for extra protein. Low Fat Recipes Low Sodium Recipes. Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie.