Banana Lemon Smoothie. Banana smoothies built on farm-frozen, organic fruits and vegetables. Get back to good habits with Daily Harvest's no-prep, no-mess banana smoothies. This smoothie is fantastic for healthy glowing skin.
I talk about this ALL the time, but it is such an important tool for your health. How is the Lemon Banana Smoothie good for you? Lemons are naturally high in vitamin C as well as folate. You can have Banana Lemon Smoothie using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Lemon Smoothie
- It’s 1 container of banana/banana creme Greek yogurt.
- Prepare 1 of medium size banana.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Orange juice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 handful of ice.
One lemon will give you approximately half of the recommended daily intake of vitamin C. Bananas, on the other hand, are relatively good sources of fiber. Pour into a tall glass; garnish as desired. This Smoothie is made from Bananas, White Grape Lemon Juice Blend, Papaya Juice Blend, Turbinado.
Banana Lemon Smoothie step by step
- Layer the ingredients in a blender. You can layer them in any order, but I have found that the best order is: yogurt, banana, milk, orange juice, lemon juice, and finally ice. Blend until smooth, then enjoy. You can add a spray of whipped cream if you like..
A balanced blend of fresh fruit, yogurt, nut milk, flax, and oatmeal! Well, it looks like things will start getting back to normal this week now that the holidays are over and the new year is here! Another of Deborah's recipes, this creamy lemon smoothie, is a hit with my kids, Ben, and my parents. It is undeniably refreshing and so simple to make. You only need five ingredients to make this super easy smoothie: fresh lemon juice, Greek yogurt, agave or honey, milk, and ice.