Matcha smoothie bowl. We draw inspiration from ancient artisanal practices as well as modern culinary innovation. Rishi strives to be a wellspring of resources and inspiration as you learn about your teas Craft delicious, antioxidant and caffeine rich matcha lattes. Sweet matcha made with organic premium grade matcha.
This smoothie is a great way to start the day or beat the afternoon slump. Creamy, naturally sweet, and just as healthy as it is delicious! It counts as two and a half Healthy Fats and one Vegetable on your South Beach Diet program. You can cook Matcha smoothie bowl using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Matcha smoothie bowl
- You need 1 of frozen banana.
- It’s 1 of frozen avocado.
- Prepare 2-4 of dates.
- You need 1-2 cups of soy milk.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of matcha (depending on quality of matcha).
- It’s of Yogurt.
- You need of Seasonal fruits.
- It’s of Muesli.
- It’s of Dried berries.
- It’s of Chia seeds.
- It’s of Almonds.
Feel free to throw in some other leafy greens that you enjoy to get in your three required veggie servings! Matcha comes from Japan and it is finely ground powder of specially processed green tea leaves. Traditionally, matcha was used as a ritual to bring peace in ourselves. It's not just drinking that was important, but it is the whole experience – beautiful green color, the smell, warmth, respectful space, peaceful environment, etc.
Matcha smoothie bowl step by step
- Blend the banana, avocado, soy milk, dates, and matcha together (you can add chia seeds here if you want). Added dates depends on your level of sweetness, more dates- the sweeter it is..
- Place the smoothie mixture in a bowl..
- Top with yogurt, chia, seasonal fruits, dried berries, muesli and almonds (optional)..
Matcha smoothie bowls contain coconut milk which is vegan, gluten free, dairy free and a natural source of medium chain fatty acids (MCFAs). Matcha smoothie bowls contains vitamin c and fiber from kale (or spinach) and mangos. Matcha Bowl benefits Matcha is one of my all time favorite superfoods for smoothies. It's flavor goes great in a tropical green smoothie, but the real reason I love matcha is for its health benefits. Matcha is like green tea on steroids.