Mike's Tropical Adult Caribbean Smoothie. Great recipe for Mike's Tropical Adult Caribbean Smoothie. See recipes for Mike's Tropical Adult Caribbean Smoothie too. Here is how you cook that.
This watch should trigger your family's disast er plan, and proactive measures should be initiated especially those actions that require extra time such as securing a boat, leaving a barrier island, etc. Caribbean Carrot is my favorite smoothie; Jamaican Jerk Wrap is my favorite food item. What is your favorite restaurant or type of food (excluding Tropical Smoothie)? You can have Mike's Tropical Adult Caribbean Smoothie using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's Tropical Adult Caribbean Smoothie
- Prepare of ● For The Fruits [fresh fruits – all to taste].
- It’s of Strawberries.
- You need of Pineapple.
- You need of Coconut Milk.
- You need of Cantaloupe.
- You need of Green Melon.
- You need of Tangerine.
- It’s of Grapes.
- Prepare of Kiwi [peeled].
- You need of Shredded Sweetened Coconut.
- It’s of Orange Juice [+ reserves – use to help crush ice].
- Prepare of Small Dash Lime Juice.
- It’s of Crushed Ice.
- Prepare of ● For The Alcohol [use either].
- You need 1 of Generous Shot Ciroc Peach Vodka [preferred].
- You need 1 of Generous Shot Bacardi Superior Rum.
- You need of ● For The Garnish [rim edges with both and top drink].
- Prepare of Granulated Sugar.
- It’s of Shredded Sweetened Coconut.
I have favorite dishes everywhere and frequent restaurants of all kinds, but the top of my list is definitely great sushi. Pineapple and Orange Smoothie In the Caribbean, an array of tropical fruits are used in a variety of beverages. Turbinado sugar is an all-natural sugar that isn't processed, but non the less it is sugar which means increased blood sugar levels and insulin levels which spells trouble if you're losing weight. We make it our mission to serve amazing smoothies and food with a bit of tropical fun!
Mike's Tropical Adult Caribbean Smoothie instructions
- Add all fruits and juices to your blender..
- Fully blended fruit mixture pictured..
- Remove fruit blend and add ice and orange juice to mixer..
- Add your peach vodka. Preferred..
- Or, add Bacardi Rum if you'd like for a more tropical flare..
- Rim glasses with granulated sugar and shredded coconut. Top drink with shredded coconut. Enjoy responsibly!.
Own a franchise that you and your family can be proud of. Learn how to get started owning a Tropical Smoothie Cafe Franchise. While we take precautions when preparing menu items that contain allergens, normal cafe operations involve shared cooking and preparation areas, equipment and. Pour juice, milk, and vanilla into blender. Mix on whatever speed your blender's manual recommends for crushing ice until creamy and slushy.