Chocolate smoothie. A life-transformation system that guarantees to help you lose weight & feel better. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. Blend bananas, ice cubes, milk, cocoa powder, peanut butter, and vanilla extract together in a blender on high speed until smooth.
Below you'll find my top ten favorite chocolate smoothies. You can click on any of the recipe names to jump directly to the recipe. Put all the ingredients into blender and hit the "Liquify" button. You can cook Chocolate smoothie using 2 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate smoothie
- You need 2 of frozen bananas.
- It’s 2 tsp of cacao powder or u can use melted dark chocolate.
When it looks ready,pour and serve. How to Make the Best Chocolate Smoothie. The reason this is my favorite smoothie is that it tastes like a chocolate milkshake. It doesn't taste like a "healthy" smoothie with a hint of banana in the background- it has more of a chocolate milk flavor to it.
Chocolate smoothie instructions
- Cut the frozen bananas into small pieces and put in the food processor with the chocolate.
- Blend, at first they will look like this.
- Continue blending until you get this result.
- Pon appetite.
- Ps : peel your bananas before freezing them. You can substitute chocolate with another frozen fruits like strawberries to get strawberry smoothie.
Chocolate smoothies are a delicious treat for all ages! They can be decadently rich when made with ice-cream, or you can use them to get in lots of protein by making them with bananas, peanut butter, and protein powder. This super-chocolaty smoothie is a tasty nondairy option. This low carb smoothie recipe will leave you full and free from cravings! With cocoa powder, almond milk, nut butter, and coconut milk, it's deliciously decadent while keto-friendly.