Larissa’s Fresh Tumeric And Mango Lassi (Smoothie). Mango smoothies built on farm-frozen, organic fruits and vegetables. Get back to good habits with Daily Harvest's no-prep, no-mess mango smoothies. Larissa's Fresh Tumeric And Mango Lassi (Smoothie) A yummy dessert smoothie that fights inflammation.
A lassi is a yogurt-based drink, similar to a smoothie. Once you taste it, you'll see why. In this recipe, we take the standard mango lassi and use siggi's vanilla yogurt, turmeric, ginger, lemon, and black pepper to make it a nutritional powerhouse. You can cook Larissa’s Fresh Tumeric And Mango Lassi (Smoothie) using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Larissa’s Fresh Tumeric And Mango Lassi (Smoothie)
- Prepare 1 of whole mango (I used small ataulfo type but any will work).
- Prepare 1 of whole lime squeezed.
- Prepare 3-5 of rounds of Fresh Tumeric Root.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsps of Indian style yogurt.
- Prepare 1-1.5 cups of almond milk enough to fill my magic bullet smoothie attachment.
- It’s 8 dashes of or 1/2 tsp of cardamom.
- You need 1 tbsp of Maple syrup or any sweetener to taste.
- Prepare 3 of ice cubes.
Turmeric is celebrated for its ability to fight inflammation, boost liver and brain function, and support hearth health. In a blender, place all the ingredients together and mix until a smooth, silky consistency. Add a little liquid if necessary to obtain a thick but fluid smoothie. Pour into glasses and top with hemp seeds and turmeric.
Larissa’s Fresh Tumeric And Mango Lassi (Smoothie) step by step
- I like to keep my fresh turmeric root frozen and I cut off 3-5 rounds and add them to my magic bullet first..
- Add mango, lime, yogurt, ice, cardamom, maple syrup. Top with almond milk..
- Blend for one minute or till all ice is broken up. Enjoy!.
Add more yogurt if you prefer. INSTRUCTIONS What is a mango lassi? At its core, mango lassi is a milkshake or smoothie with yogurt and mango! Easily add spices, like cardamom or cinnamon. You can use your favorite kind of yogurt, from low-fat plain to thick Greek yogurt.