Fitness Recipes : Pink Smoothie Bowl. Put the ingredients in a blender and blend thoroughly until completely smooth. This pink smoothie bowl is as delicious as it looks, and is packed with berry goodness. The frozen banana acts as the base for this smoothie, making it so creamy, like ice-cream!
Serving it in a bowl means that you can add delicious toppings and take your time enjoying it. Like traditional smoothies, the combinations are endless and they are great for sneaking in some greens that your kids wouldn't normally eat. Blend until smooth, stopping to scrape the jar as necessary. You can cook Fitness Recipes : Pink Smoothie Bowl using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fitness Recipes : Pink Smoothie Bowl
- Prepare 250 grams of vanilla Greek yogurt.
- You need of (Chef’s Note: You are free to use any kind of yoghurt of course.).
- You need 180 grams of fresh Strawberry.
- It’s 100 grams of Dragon fruit.
- Prepare 1/2 of banana.
- It’s 2 of coffee spoons (10 grams) : Super Greens Powder Premium.
- Prepare 4-5 of ice cubes (optional).
- Prepare of Topping:.
- It’s 1/2 of banana wrapped.
- It’s 45 grams of dried fruit.
- You need 50 grams of Strawberries.
- It’s 30 grams of Coconut flakes.
- You need 30 grams of Granola or Oatmeal.
- Prepare 2 of coffee spoons Chia seeds.
Taste and stir in maple syrup. Smoothie bowls are a great go to breakfast; they're quick and easy to make, and taste completely delicious! Whipping up a fruit smoothie, pouring it into a bowl, and topping it with your favorite flavors and textures is a great way to feed your body and your soul. A smoothie bowl is a great way to bring variety and texture to classic smoothie recipes.
Fitness Recipes : Pink Smoothie Bowl step by step
- Put the ingredients in a blender and blend thoroughly until completely smooth..
- Pour into a bowl and sprinkle the tops on top..
- Enjoy your meal!.
The recipes here are loaded with nutritious superfoods and bold flavor combinations. You will be getting your daily fiber, vitamin, and mineral requirements all in one dish. Try this vegan smoothie bowl with carrots, banana, coconut, and goji berries. I used unsweetened vanilla almond milk but you can substitute with any non-dairy milk. Whatever the reason, if you love smoothie bowls too, you'll be obsessed with these easy, fruity recipes.