Mango Boba (Tapioca pearl) Smoothie. Our Section Includes Bursting Boba, Tapioca Pearls & More! Almond, Cherry, Tea & More Mango smoothies built on farm-frozen, organic fruits and vegetables. Get back to good habits with Daily Harvest's no-prep, no-mess mango smoothies.
Using the large straw and enjoy it. It's very very good for summer and hot weather. The main ingredients for Mango smoothie boba are mango and boba (or bubbles). You can cook Mango Boba (Tapioca pearl) Smoothie using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mango Boba (Tapioca pearl) Smoothie
- It’s 2 of mangoes.
- It’s 1 cup of or more ice crushed.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp of sweet condensed milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cooked boba.
This boba is bubble-shaped pearls made from tapioca. Bobas are soft, gel-like pearls may available in your nearby Asian stores. These bubbles are available in black and white colors as well. Place the mangoes, ice, and condensed milk in a blender.
Mango Boba (Tapioca pearl) Smoothie step by step
- Cooked the boba as the instructions. Then rinse it with cold water and set aside..
- Blends the mangoes, sweet condensed milk, and ice cube..
- Place the boba into a tall glass, then pour the mango smoothie into it. Using the large straw and enjoy it. It’s very very good for summer and hot weather..
- See you in my next recipe!.
Blend on high until ingredients are completely pureed. Pour mango smoothie puree over the boba. Mango Boba drink is a delicious drink with step by step pictures. This drink is made using boba or bubble which is added into mango juice.. Add in boba pearls and cook till it floats on top.