Post-Workout Smoothie. A life-transformation system that guarantees to help you lose weight & feel better. The best smoothies for pre- and post-workouts include a mix of healthy protein and carbs. Smoothies make an ideal snack or meal before and/or after you exercise since they are portable, endlessly customizable, and will give you a boost without making you feel overly full.
When it comes post workout smoothies, there is a multitude of benefits that you will reap with this recipe! Each ingredient has a specific purpose to help you on your journey to building muscle. A good post-workout smoothie is full of energizing carbs sources Post-workout smoothies are a great option because they are super easy to make and quickly digested. You can cook Post-Workout Smoothie using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Post-Workout Smoothie
- It’s 44 g of vanilla protein powder.
- It’s 200 ml of cold milk (dairy/non-dairy).
- It’s 1 of frozen banana.
- It’s 1 of frozen medjool date (remove the seed).
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare of Topping.
- You need of Granola.
- Prepare of Raisin.
- You need of Cashew nut.
The Workout: Spin The Smoothie: Orange Kale Protein Green Juice "A spin class usually leads to a lot of sweating. Including citrus fruits, like oranges, in your smoothie will help replace water and potassium lost through sweat," Troxell recommends. A post workout smoothie for recovery should have a good amount of plant-based protein, healthy carbs, and liquid for rehydration. This smoothie hits checks all of the boxes.
Post-Workout Smoothie step by step
- Prepare the ingredients.
- Put the banana, date, and protein powder into a blender. I use plant-based protein powder but feel free to use any kind of protein powder like whey or soy..
- Add the milk and salt. Blend it all together.
- Serve on a bowl and add the topping of your choice. I use cinnamon-flavored granola mix. It contains granola, raisin, and cashew.
Enjoying a smoothie after a workout is honestly one of my favorite things. Here, Erik shares his post-workout protein smoothie that he says help muscles recover: "[The raw oats] will deliver the protein to the muscles to really recover," he explains. Supakorn Panich / EyeEm / Getty. This post workout green smoothie is my "go to" green smoothie recipe. It's filled with nutrient-dense ingredients, collagen powder and chia seeds.