Jalebi Cheesecake. Well, therefore, here we are with a recipe of Jalebi Cheesecake! Jalebi Cheesecake #Milk #THC Cheesecake is a layered dessert with base , main mixture and on top glaze , it can be made in different flavours. Here I have made it with our indian traditional sweet jalebi.
Make one big giant round jalebi (obviously about the same size as the cheesecake but don't go. Mix until the mixture resembles wet sand. Never ever in my life, had i come across such a fusion of taste. You can have Jalebi Cheesecake using 17 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Jalebi Cheesecake
- You need of For the base.
- You need 10-12 of digestive biscuits.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need of For the Cream mixture.
- You need 400 gms of condensed milk.
- You need 200 ml of cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of hung curd.
- It’s 11/2 tbsp of vegetarian gelatine dissolved in 1/4 cup of warm water.
- Prepare 8-10 of jalebis.
- Prepare of For the Saffron infused glaze.
- Prepare 20-25 of of saffron strands soaked in 1/4 cup of water.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cornflour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare of For serving.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of finely chopped pistachios.
- You need 3-4 of Jalebis for garnishing.
- You need sprig of Mint.
The crunchiness of an indian jalebi in fusion with the mildness of a cheesecake. Location: Gallops, Mahalakshmi Race Course, Mumbai, India. There's a cheesecake out there for everyone, whether no-bake chocolate or banoffee, or a hybrid of some of your favourite desserts (hello sticky toffee pudding cheesecake!). Lemon cheesecake is a pud we can never resist.
Jalebi Cheesecake instructions
- First prepare the base mixture by grinding the biscuits in a mixer grinder or you can crush them in a ziplock.
- Mix this with butter very nicely and spread this mixture in the base of a loose bottom cake tin, by pressing it nicely with the back of a katori or a big spoon, so that it sticks to the base properly.
- Now place this tin in the refrigerator for half an hour to set.
- In the meantime prepare the cream mixture, in a mixing bowl combine together condensed milk, cream and hung curd, blend them well with a wire whisk, until becomes smooth and fluffy.
- Now heat the dissolved gelatine in the microwave fir 40 seconds, mix it nicely so that there are no lumps remain.
- Now add this gelatine to the cream mixture and mix them well with a wire whisk.
- Now take out the tin from the refrigerator and pour this mixture on top of the base, spread it evenly, now put the jalebis, put them vertically so that when you cut the slice the jalebis can be seen, again place this tin back in the refrigerator for 3 – 4 hours to set.
- In the meantime prepare the saffron infused glaze, in a pan combine together cornflour, sugar and saffron water, mix them well so that there are no lumps remain.
- Now place this pan on the gas and cook on low heat, stirring continuously, so that it doesn't stick to the bottom and no lumps are form.
- Cook it, until becomes thick and translucent, it will take approximately 10 minutes to cook, then switch off the gas and let it cool down a little, it should be warm.
- After 3 – 4 hours take out the set mixture from the refrigerator, pour the glaze mixture on top of the set cheesecake, spread it evenly, at the time of pouring the glaze should be warm.
- Now again place this tin in the refrigerator for 2 hours to set.
- After two hours take out the tin from the refrigerator, unlock the tin and place the ready cheesecake in a plate.
- Arrange some jalebis on top, garnish with chopped pistachios all over on top and mint sprig, cut into desired shape and size, serve chilled, enjoy.
Swirl a hefty helping of lemon curd on top and decorate with fresh raspberries. Tia Maria mix Hello Viewers Thanks for watching and enjoying our videos, Today's video is unique, special and delicious. I had lot of fun making it and sharing with family. Excellent food, must try the Jalebi Cheesecake. Food at Bombay Bustle is delicious.