Stuffed Bread Rasmalai. Check Out Great Products On eBay. Your Personalized Streaming Guide—Get Recommendations & Build Your Watchlist Now. Bread Recipes Easy Stuffed Bread Rasmalai
Apply little water on it and press it between your palms to flatten it.. Bread Ras malai is a very popular Indian sweet prepared with bread and stuffed with gulkand make a different and amazing flavour then soaked in rich saffron flavored creamy milk. Bread Rasmalai is traditional and authentic recipe. You can have Stuffed Bread Rasmalai using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Bread Rasmalai
- You need 5-6 of Bread slices.
- It’s 5-6 pieces of mawa peda.
- It’s 2 cups of rabri/saffron infused milk.
- Prepare as required of Chopped nuts.
- You need Few of Saffron strands.
- Prepare Some of water.
Quick and easy rasmalai recipe made from bread and milk. It is a refreshing dessert very soft & light. And today's Stuffed Bread Rasmalai is one more recipe added to Sweet Dish list. C heck out the ingredients and steps below.
Stuffed Bread Rasmalai step by step
- Take bread slices and remove the sides with the help of a knife. Apply little water on it and press it between your palms to flatten it..
- Now place a mawa peda & chopped nuts in the centre and pack it like a packet..
- Place all the stuffed bread pockets in a plate & pour Rabri or saffron infused milk over it..
- Garnish it with some more chopped nuts and saffron and serve chilled..
Hi friends: Today we prepared a simple tasty stuffed bread rasmalai recipe at home. Now put stuffed bread in a serving bowl and pour rasmalai on it. Garnish with chopped nuts and Kesar/Saffron. Hi friends welcome to Desi Cooking Eat Desi channel ( Eat Desi Eat healthy ). Today will prepare Rasmalai which is different then you use to have 🙂 thats BRe.