Tri-Color Orange Cinnamon Madeleines (French) & Tri-Color Puris. Everything you need for homemade skincare, haircare & much more. Huge range of natural health & beauty products. Better for you, better for the planet Looking For French Orange?
A little bit of cinnamon and some orange. This wonderful flavor association is perfect for this time of the year. In the bowl of your electric mixture beat the eggs whites and white sugar at medium-high speed until the mixture has tripled in volume. You can have Tri-Color Orange Cinnamon Madeleines (French) & Tri-Color Puris using 19 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tri-Color Orange Cinnamon Madeleines (French) & Tri-Color Puris
- You need of Puris: For 3 different Doughs-.
- It’s 3 Cups of AP Flour (Maida) sifted with 1 tsp salt & then, kneaded with 1 tsp refined oil- For each one ☝🏻 of that.
- It’s 1 cup of Maida, for the normal white dough, post mixed with salt & oil & kneaded with lukewarm water as a medium tight dough.
- You need 1 cup of Maida- For the Green Dough (Homemade % Vegan & Organic Colors used) For it's green Color- Blanched Palak (Spinach) purée has been used.
- Prepare 1 cup of Maida- For the Saffron dough (Red Chilli Powder & Turmeric Powder: 1 tbsp each has been used, in it's diluted form along with 1 tbsp of carrot 🥕 juice infused with saffron strands).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ajwain (Carom Seeds).
- You need 1 Cup of Water (Lukewarm), for kneading the doughs- all 3 of them, separately.
- It’s 300 gms of Refined/Vegetable Oil (For deep frying the puris).
- You need of For the French Madeleines: We need to prepare White Chocolate Ganche & then colour it by taking 3 equal portions from the white one itself.
- You need of Madeleines Recipe: It's elaborate recipe, I shall share very soon herein itself or else this one ☝🏻 would be too much extensive.
- Prepare of For the White Chocolate Ganache:.
- You need 150 gms of of white chocolate,.
- You need 50 gms of medium whipping cream.
- It’s 60 gms of Salted Butter.
- You need 100 gms of Fresh Milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Green Matcha Tea Powder.
- You need 1 Cup of Fresh Carrot juice.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Orange juice.
- You need 1 piece of French Madeleines Mould Tray.
Spray madeleine molds with non-stick spray. Madeleines infused with orange zest and cinnamon, brushed with a Cointreau (or any other orange based liqueur) glaze. Orange Madeleines are small buttery, orange flavored sponge cakes that have crisp golden brown edges and a wonderfully moist and tender crumb. This French tea cake is instantly recognizable as they are baked in a special pan that gives them a scalloped shell shape that is ribbed on one side, and smooth, with a hump, on the other.
Tri-Color Orange Cinnamon Madeleines (French) & Tri-Color Puris step by step
- As already mentioned above following the measured instructions prepare the 3 different doughs.
- Allow it to rest for about 30-45 mins time.
- Then, roll out each one of them into 3 separate elongated rolled out pieces.
- Then, join all of them together by pressing gently with one another.
- Now, with a bread/cake cutting knife cut them into several equal portions (as is required).
- Now, form a round balls from each one if that & roll it out in the form of flat breads (puris/luchi).
- In a deep frying pan- Heat the oil sufficiently to deep fry the puris, as usual.
- Our Tri-Coloured Puris are ready to dive into the plates.
- For the white chocolate ganache- Mix all the aforementioned measured items one by one while stirring continuously with a whisker.
- Keep the gas flame low and once the entire thing, thickened put off the flame.
- Now, divide it into 3 equal parts in 3 different glass bowls.
- For the Green Colour: Take 1 tbsp of Green Matcha Tea Powder & mix it with the white choco ganache, until well blend.
- For the Saffron Colour: Take the aforementioned juices & mix well with the white choco ganache until well incorporated & it's colour changes.
- Once, the Tri-Colours are well derived & gotten- Glaze the already baked & cooled Madeleines, as seen in the very pics.
Heat the butter until just melted. Split the vanilla pods and scrape out the seeds, reserving the pod. These authentic French madeleines with a lovely little bump on top take me back to sweet memories of my childhood. I also love their subtle orange blossom water flavor. Of course, there are plenty of different recipes of these little madeleines!