Summer Smoothie Bowl Recipe. Chef-crafted smoothie recipes built on farm-frozen, organic fruits and vegetables. Let food take care of you with Daily Harvest's chef-crafted smoothie recipes. Great Tasting Smoothie Recipes for All to Enjoy.
Top with freshly grated coconut, pineapple, apple matchsticks, coconut flakes, pistachios and a drizzle of apple syrup. From berries to mangoes to veggie-filled bowls (don't worry, you can't taste it), there's a smoothie bowl for everyone in here. On top of being delicious, smoothie bowls are the perfect way to get in your daily serve of fruit and to keep you cool all summer. You can have Summer Smoothie Bowl Recipe using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Summer Smoothie Bowl Recipe
- Prepare of For smoothie.
- It’s a few (to taste) of frozen blueberries.
- You need 1/2 of of a large mango, frozen.
- Prepare 1 of banana, frozen.
- You need 1 tbsp of honey.
- You need 2 tbsp of vanilla yoghurt.
- It’s of Toppings.
- Prepare as needed of pineapple cubes.
- Prepare as needed of blueberries, frozen or fresh.
- Prepare as needed of banana, sliced.
- Prepare as needed of granola.
- You need as needed of chia seeds.
- You need as needed of flax seeds.
- Prepare as needed of peanuts.
Here are six smoothie bowl recipes you'll want to make every morning. Directions In blender, puree the ingredients until smooth. To make smoothie bowl: Make Razzle-Dazzle Smoothie and transfer to bowls. Top with kiwi slices, coconut flakes, and raspberries.
Summer Smoothie Bowl Recipe step by step
- Gather all the ingredients. Leave the fruits on the counter for about 5 minutes before blending..
- After the 5 minutes, combine everything together in a blender and blend until smooth. Add a splash of water to help in blending if necessary. You may also push the fruits if needed. After blending, pour or scoop into a bowl and arrange the toppings on top.(The recommended toppings are just the toppings I think go well with this smoothie bowl but feel free to use other seeds or fruits.).
Find your favorite smoothie bowl recipe. My kids like it so I sweeten it with honey, but you can use agave as well for a vegan version or not sweeten it at all. It's summer time and time to break out that blender! There's nothing better on a hot day than a big smoothie. There's something for every mood – from frozen to fresh fruit, veggies to yogurt, and smoothies without milk and with milk!