“Coffee infused Rasgulla crumbs with pistachio ice cream and coffee syrup”. Find The Perfect Coffee For You! Low Prices on Vanilla Sugar Syrup. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders "Coffee infused Rasgulla crumbs with pistachio ice cream and coffee syrup" #gobblestars #presentation This recipe has a mouth-watering soft and spongy Rasgullas soaked in coffee based sugar syrup, topped with Quenelle of pistachio ice-cream, and lastly Drizzle of Coffee Syrup!!!
You can have “Coffee infused Rasgulla crumbs with pistachio ice cream and coffee syrup” using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of “Coffee infused Rasgulla crumbs with pistachio ice cream and coffee syrup”
- You need 1 litre of fresh thick Milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of Lemon juice/ vinegar.
- Prepare As required of Water as required.
- You need 2 teaspoons of Instant coffee powder.
- You need 2 drops of Vanilla essence.
- You need 1 of quenelle Pistachio Ice-cream.
- It’s 1 cup of castor sugar.
“Coffee infused Rasgulla crumbs with pistachio ice cream and coffee syrup” instructions
- TO MAKE RASGULLAS : In a heavy bottomed pan, add in full fat whole milk and bring to a boil. While add in lemon juice and stir well. Drain and keep the chenna aside.now take the chenna and knead it until soft and till it reduces the oily substances to your palm and put a possible force. Now make a small balls from chenna mixture and keep aside..
- TO MAKE COFFEE SYRUP: In a heavy bottomed saucepan add in sugar, water and instant coffee powder. Stir in well. Let the coffee syrup come up to a boil and them simmer for 10- 15 minutes. Transfer it a bowl and add in vanilla essence for flavor, let it cool and,u notice the thickening of Coffee syrup..
- TO MAKE COFFEE INFUSED RASGULLA : (Making the Coffee based sugar syrup) Add sugar and water to a wide pot. Add in instant coffee powder and bring it a boil. Now add in prepared rasgullas balls gently and cover the lid.Cook for about 10 mins (by simmering).
- Remove the Rasgullas from the coffee based syrup, make the crumbs of Rasgullas and transfer them on the above prepared Coffee Syrup and let it sit for a while till it gets soaked..
- PLATING AND PRESENTATION/ASSEMBLING: Place the coffee infused rasgulla crumbs in a plate, top it with a quenelle of ice cream. And Drizzle over thick Instant Thick Coffee Syrup. Grab a spoon and it's time to dig in…….!!.