Tamarind-Infused Oven Baked Ribs. Choose from the world's largest selection of audiobooks. Before you jump to Tamarind-Infused Oven Baked Ribs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy. You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise.
For best results, pour the cooking liquid around the ribs and not over top. Do not fully submerge the ribs. Try this recipe: Baked BBQ Baby Back Ribs. You can have Tamarind-Infused Oven Baked Ribs using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tamarind-Infused Oven Baked Ribs
- Prepare of Goat ribs.
- It’s of For the marinade.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cayenne.
- You need 2 tsp of ginger and garlic.
- It’s 3 tsp of tamarind pulp+2tsp brown sugar.
- You need of Soy sauce.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Beef masala.
- Prepare of Lemon juice.
- You need of Herbs of your choice.
- It’s 1 of little water.
- You need of For the sauce.
- You need of Ketchup.
- It’s 1 tbsp of tamarind pulp.
For this method, you'll coat baby back ribs with a homemade dry rub, seal them in foil, and bake them at low heat for two hours. The key to cooking great baked ribs is low temp and lots of time. The best part is, unlike with grilling, this recipe is totally hands off. Then baste it with the rib drippings.
Tamarind-Infused Oven Baked Ribs instructions
- I let my ribs thaw at room temperature since I had refrigerated them.
- I prepared my marinade.
- Once my ribs had thawed,I removed the membrane and separated the ribs.
- Apply the marinade and let it sit for about 30 mins…apply on both sides.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees C..line your tray with foil.. Saves on cleanup.
- Put your marinated ribs into the hot oven for about 45 mins…you will turn it halfway through cooking so that each side cooks evenly.
- 25 minutes later…..turn and coat with a little sauce.. Let it cook for the remaining time.
- Add the second coat of the sauce on both sides and let it bake for an extra 5 minutes….
- Serve with ugali.
In a large bowl, mix together the brown sugar, garlic powder, granulated onion, chili powder, smoked paprika, salt, black pepper, white pepper, and cumin. Coat all sides of the ribs with the dry rub and then brush with olive oil. In our opinion, this is the best temperature to slowly bake your beef ribs at. Cover the ribs with aluminum foil. Slather the baked ribs with barbecue sauce then broil (or grill) the ribs for a few minutes until the sauce is caramelized.