Infused Water. Infusing water with the essence of fruits, herbs, and other botanicals helps you drink plenty of liquids without the downside of excess calories, sugars, and artificial flavorings. It's beneficial hydration in every refreshing sip. Fruit-infused water contains all the hydration of a cool glass of water and the bright, sweet, and tangy flavors of your chosen ingredients.
You can refill the water a few times and let it infuse again, but the flavors won't be as pronounced. Infused water is water flavored with fruits, herbs, and vegetables. The ingredients are added to the water. You can have Infused Water using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Infused Water
- You need 1 cup of scooped watermelon with seeds.
- You need 1/2 inch of ginger finely sliced.
- You need 10 of ice cubes.
- Prepare 7-8 of fresh mint leaves.
Then left for a certain amount of time to release the natural flavors and nutrients. Leaving you with water that's healthy and tasty. Often known as detox water or fruit flavoured water, infused water is nothing but cubed and cut pieces of fruits or vegetables immersed in a pitcher of cold water. Most people who aim to lose weight but eat healthy at the same time, often start their detoxification process with the infused water.
Infused Water instructions
- Mix all ingredients one by one like watermelon first, then ginger, and then crushed mint leaves. Lastly put the ice cubes and fill rest of the bottle with normal water. Refrigerate for 2 hours for actual infusion of ingredients with water. Sip when you like..
- It is refreshing and tasty. The health benefits of infused water is hydration, appetite control, heartburn prevention, blood sugar regulation, and weight management. Enjoy this drink. Thanks.
Or, you can let it infuse overnight in the refrigerator. Some ingredients last better than others. Antioxidant Infused A natural-flavored water that generates praise for containing antioxidants and interesting flavors, but may be too sweet for some. Made with filtered water and the juices of fruits and vegetables with no artificial sweeteners. Contains antioxidants and is low in calories.