Sheryl"s Beef Pepper Steak. Here is how you cook it. If you're looking for Sheryl"s Beef Pepper Steak recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sheryl"s Beef Pepper Steak recipe here.
Pepper Steak Our Pepper Steak Recipe is an old family recipe from Cheryl's Aunt Delores, going back more years than we'll admit. It was delicious when Aunt Delores made it, and even better now after we tweaked it a bit and added our Prime Rib Roast Beef Seasoning for seasoning the beef. The flavor carries over into the entire dish. You can have Sheryl"s Beef Pepper Steak using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sheryl"s Beef Pepper Steak
- You need 3 of Ribeye or other tender cut of steak.
- You need 1 large of onion.
- Prepare 1 of green Bell pepper.
- It’s 1 of Red Bell pepper.
- You need 1 packages of of Fajita seasoning.
- You need 2 tbsp of garlic infused. or regular Olive oil + 1 tablespoon.
- It’s 1 tbsp of flour.
- It’s 2 cup of boiled white rice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of lawrys seasoning.
Beef pepper steak- a popular stir fry all over the world. The technique I'm sharing will guarantee the beef turns out amazingly tender- no matter what cut of. This is the broccoli-free version of your. Add the beef and cook until well browned, stirring often.
Sheryl"s Beef Pepper Steak instructions
- remove steaks from package rinse under cold water sprinkle with fajita seasoning and set aside preheat George Foreman grill and when hot sear steaks 7 min remove from grill and let rest then cut into strips.
- boil white rice drain and set aside.., cut peppers and onion in to thin strips.
- preheat cast iron skillet add olive oil 2 tablespoons saute peppers and onion until onions are translucent remove place in bowl set aside.
- add one tbsp olive oil and flour to skillet stir over medium heat until flour starts to brown slightly, add steak peppers onions and water and seasoning let simmer 8-10 min serve over rice.
Remove the beef from the skillet. Stir the cornstarch, broth, soy sauce and garlic powder in a small bowl until the mixture is smooth. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Pour soy sauce, honey, and red wine vinegar in pan, then add beef. I've never had their mongolian beef, but I have had the pepper steak with rice lunch bowl.