Baked Tuna loaf. Check Wayfair's vast choice of top brands & styles and get great discounts daily. Created By You & Made By Us. Make Your Gift Stand Out With a Special Message.
Beat eggs or whites and slowly combine, then gradually add butter. In a large bowl, stir together tuna, breadcrumbs, egg, bell pepper, and onion. Then add milk, Worcestershire sauce and Tobasco, and salt and pepper, mixing with your hands. You can have Baked Tuna loaf using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Tuna loaf
- Prepare of loaf mixture.
- Prepare 15 oz of canned tuna in spring water.
- You need 1 tbsp of dill infused oil.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of seasoned panko bread crumbs.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of crushed potato chips plain.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/2 large of onion chopped finely.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sage.
- It’s 1 tsp of rosemary oil.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 2 large of eggs.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need of topping.
- It’s 1/2 cup of seasoned panko breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of butter, melted.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
Pack ingredients into a large, greased loaf pan. This post may contain affiliate links. This Tuna Meat Loaf is one of my backup recipe as it can be made ahead of time and is served cold. If you know you will be.
Baked Tuna loaf step by step
- Mix all the ingredients for the loaf and mix together https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/340059-dill-infused-oil https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/337715-rosemary-infused-oil.
- Mix the topping ingredients.
- Preheat oven to 375°Fahrenheit.
- In a baking pan spray with nonstick spray add the loaf mixture add topping ingredients to top bake for 40-50 minutes till done let sit 5-7 minutes then slice and serve.
- Nattesjel's recipe inspired me to make this version of her recipe she has graciously allowed me to modify from her recipe many thanks to her https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/354196-tuna-loaf.
Spray Pam in a large loaf pan. Pour loaf ingredients and smooth out. Learn how to cook great Easy tuna loaf. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Easy tuna loaf recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Get one of our Easy tuna loaf recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends.