Garlic Black Pepper and Cheese Flatbread. Buy now from our gourmet selection the best Parmigiano Reggiano PDO directly from Italy. Choose the quality, Italy has never been so close. Check Out Garlic Pepper on eBay.
In a shallow plate or bowl, mash butter with olive oil, parsley, garlic, and a pinch of salt and black pepper. Learn how to cook great Black pepper garlic flatbread. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Black pepper garlic flatbread recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. You can cook Garlic Black Pepper and Cheese Flatbread using 13 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garlic Black Pepper and Cheese Flatbread
- It’s 1 package of rapid rise dry yeast.
- You need 1 cup of warm water.
- You need 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 3 1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of full fat sour cream.
- It’s 3/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of fresh grated romano cheese.
- You need 1 teaspoon of fresh cracked black pepper.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- It’s 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 2 tablespoons of olive oil, I used chili infused.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of butter.
Get one of our Black pepper garlic flatbread recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. Place on a greased baking tray and spread butter over the top. Sprinkle with garlic granules, Parmesan cheese and mozzarella cheese. Garnish with either fresh basil or parsley if you'd like, and voila, time to gobble this up.
Garlic Black Pepper and Cheese Flatbread instructions
- Whisk yeast, warm water and sugar in a bowl. Let sit 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl whisk flour, romano cheese, salt, pepper, baking powder and garlic.
- Whisk in egg and sour cream.
- With a fork add yeast mixture until a dough forms.
- Then knead dogh on a floured surface until a soft sticky dough forms.
- Place dough in a non stick sprayed bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Place in a warm spot until doubled in size, 1 to 2 hours.
- Combine butter, melted with olive oil in a small bowl.
- Cut 8 portion of dough.
- Roll each portion into 6 to 8 inch ovals.
- Heat a non stick skillet with a brushing of the butter/ oil mixture.
- Add rolled dough, cooking just until golden then flip and cook other side about 1 to 2 minutes per side.
- This bread is delicious served with soups and stews, or topped with cheese and meats and vegetables. It also freezes well, individually wrapped.
How Does It Taste Cheesy garlic flatbread with herbs – super quick and simple flatbread stuffed with cheese, garlic and herbs. We have blended subtle amount of black pepper spice and the finest Garlic with our legendary Creamy Cheshire cheese. This harmony of flavours results in a great tasting moreish tangy super tasty cheese. Ideal to cook with in so many ways and a moreish addition to your cheeseboard. This flatbread is soft, puffy and full of flavor.