Pan Fried Spiced Ribeye Steak. Check Out Steak Pan On eBay. Compare Best Frying Pan and Save Online Today Pan Fried Spiced Ribeye Steak. It's tough being a prepared seasoning from the spice aisle.
If you choose a larger pan you may be tempted to cook more than one steak at a time, and potentially miss the mark. Part of the series: Cultured Carnivore. The best way to prepare a steak is. You can have Pan Fried Spiced Ribeye Steak using 19 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pan Fried Spiced Ribeye Steak
- You need of Equal portions of (depends on how much steak you are cooking).
- Prepare of Ground pepper.
- You need of fine salt.
- You need of Truffle Infused Sea Salt.
- You need of Sour cream & onion powder.
- You need of Turmeric.
- It’s of Cumin.
- It’s of Chili powder or flakes.
- It’s of Rosemary.
- Prepare of Moroccan Seasoning.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- It’s 3 Tbsp of EV Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Kikkoman (or yr favourite) soy sauce.
- It’s 3 cloves of chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1/2-1 of small red onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of cornstarch.
- You need 4 Tbsp of water.
- You need 1/4 of lemon or 1 calamansi.
- It’s of Ribeye Steak or your favourite cut.
It's tough being a prepared seasoning from the spice aisle. The food snobs can really make life unbearable for them. But as always, they will support each other and carry on. If you choose a larger pan you may be tempted to cook more than one steak at a time, and potentially miss the mark.
Pan Fried Spiced Ribeye Steak step by step
- Chop the onions and garlic..
- Prepare your spices. You can be creative with your steak rub. Check what you have in your kitchen. As for me, I decided to go Mediterranean..
- Combine the first 9 ingredients. Mix well. Since I was cooking for 1, I used 1 tsp for each..
- Drizzle 1 Tbsp of oil on both sides of the steak. Squeeze a few drops of lemon on your steak, use the back of a spoon to spread. Rub in your spices to both sides. Be generous..
- In a plastic bag or ziplock, add the remaining oil, soy sauce, chopped onions, garlic and a bay leaf..
- Place your steak inside, tie a knot, and start massaging your steak to infuse in the flavors. Refrigerate for a few hours..
- When ready to cook, heat your pan until a drop of water evaporates on contact..
- Place your steak (scrape off any sticking garlic or onion, as it will burn) in the pan while on high heat. Hear it sizzle..
- FOR A MEDIUM DONE STEAK, TIME IT AT 6 MINS. With a spatula press on the steak for 1-2 minutes, then flip and press another 1-2 mins. Do the sides for the remaining 2 mins using a thong. Keep turning to avoid over cooking. Drizzle a few drops of olive oil if you think it needs it.
- Remove from heat and let it rest before cutting..
- In the same pan, place the marinade from the plastic bag and sauté to cook the garlic. Add the dissolved cornstarch in water to make a gravy dip. Season with your favorite soy seasoning according to taste. Keep mixing until it thickens. Remove from heat and serve separately with your steak..
Part of the series: Cultured Carnivore. The best way to prepare a steak is. Heat the oil over a high flame in a heavy-based frying pan that will comfortably fit both steaks. When the oil is shimmering, turn the heat down to medium-high and add the butter. Once it's sizzling, carefully lay the steaks in the pan, tucking the garlic and herbs in at the sides.