Infused water. LOOKFANTASTIC Is A Global Beauty Authority, Trusted By Millions. Infusing water with the essence of fruits, herbs, and other botanicals helps you drink plenty of liquids without the downside of excess calories, sugars, and artificial flavorings. It's beneficial hydration in every refreshing sip.
If you don't like the feeling of seeds or pulp in your infused water, filter it through a few layers of cheesecloth or a fine sieve before drinking. You can refill the water a few times and let it infuse again, but the flavors won't be as pronounced. Infused water is water flavored with fruits, herbs, and vegetables. You can have Infused water using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Infused water
- It’s 6 liter of container that can be sealed/ closed.
- You need 3 liter of ice.
- It’s 1 liter of spring water (or more to fill container).
- You need 2 each of oranges.
- Prepare 2 each of lemons.
- Prepare 1/2 each of cut pineapple.
- You need 5 oz of ginger thinly sliced.
The ingredients are added to the water. Then left for a certain amount of time to release the natural flavors and nutrients. Leaving you with water that's healthy and tasty. Often known as detox water or fruit flavoured water, infused water is nothing but cubed and cut pieces of fruits or vegetables immersed in a pitcher of cold water.
Infused water instructions
- Fill container just over half full with ice..
- Add thinly sliced fruit(and/or vegetables and herbs).
- Fill with water and stir to combine..
- Allow flavors to merge, at least one hour before serving..
- If kept refrigerated, will last 3 to 5 days. This recipe is for a 6 liter container, but can easily be reduced to a mason jar for a daily homemade vitamin water drink and great refreshing twist to the daily 8 glasses! Fill container just over half full with ice, add your combinations to taste and continually add water/ ice until the water gets cloudy. Many varieties of fruit, vegetables and herbal infused waters possible. Some nice combinations: Mint, ginger thinly sliced, peel on, lemon and cucumber Orange, star fruit, and pineapple Grapefruit, melon, cucumber and whole rambutan Orange and lavender Strawberry and basil Orange, lemon and lime Watermelon, cucumber and mint Cucumber, lemon and basil Cucumber, grapefruit and rosemary Pomegranate, mango, and pineapple Blueberries, lemon Carrots, pomegranate and sage.
Most people who aim to lose weight but eat healthy at the same time, often start their detoxification process with the infused water. Or, you can let it infuse overnight in the refrigerator. Some ingredients last better than others. Antioxidant Infused A natural-flavored water that generates praise for containing antioxidants and interesting flavors, but may be too sweet for some. Made with filtered water and the juices of fruits and vegetables with no artificial sweeteners.