Infused Water ( Cucumber – Lemon- Mint). Waterdrop® enriches your water with fruit and plant extracts. Our Microdrink drops contain valuable vitamins and help you drink more water. Cucumber, lemon and mint infused water is a delicious way to keep hydrated and quench your thirst on a hot summer day.
Tear fresh mint leaves with your fingers and add them to the lemon and cucumber slices. Fill the glasses up with filtered water and add ice for extra coolness. Cucumber, Lemon and Mint Infused Water My latest obsession is infused spa water. You can cook Infused Water ( Cucumber – Lemon- Mint) using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Infused Water ( Cucumber – Lemon- Mint)
- It’s 2 liter of Drinking water.
- Prepare 1/2 of Cucumber peeled.
- Prepare 8 of Mint leaves.
- It’s 4 slice of Lemon with peel.
During dry and cold winter months, I find drinking the amount of water is required for my weight and activity levels to be a challenge. It is easier to hydrate when I have naturally flavored water (that I prepare myself) on standby. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link. Cucumber infused water with lemon and mint add familiar and refreshing bursts of flavour in each sip of this myhoogah favourite.
Infused Water ( Cucumber – Lemon- Mint) instructions
- Wash and cut accordingly. Add ingredients to water and maintain in a pitcher covered, in the fridge, overnight (8 hrs min), and enjoy..
- After 24 hours discard the cucumber, mint and lemon, as the water might turn bitter. Use the water to make smoothies, and drink as regular water..
Just a few stripes of thinly. This refreshing cucumber infused water is an all-weather favourite. This detox water will help you shed off those extra pounds! This refreshing cucumber infused water is an all-weather favourite. Lemon Cucumber Mint Water aids to detox the body, prevent kidney stones, enhance hydration, has anticancer properties, supports healthy aging and weight loss [ source] [ source ].