Infused Water (Cucumber, Lemon and Mint Leaves). Turns boring water into a vitamin packed drink. Check Out Water Infused on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today!
It is easier to hydrate when I have naturally flavored water (that I prepare myself) on standby. Great recipe for Infused Water (Cucumber, Lemon and Mint Leaves). Why not make your water fun? You can cook Infused Water (Cucumber, Lemon and Mint Leaves) using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Infused Water (Cucumber, Lemon and Mint Leaves)
- It’s 2 1/2 quart of drinking water, natural or sparkling-flavored water.
- It’s 1/2 of cucumber peeled and sliced.
- Prepare 8 of mint leaves.
- Prepare 1 of lemon sliced with peel.
Tear fresh mint leaves with your fingers and add them to the lemon and cucumber slices. Fill the glasses up with filtered water and add ice for extra coolness. Adding mint leaves, lemon or cucumber slices are simple and natural ways to add a little flavour to your water whist cleansing and replenishing your body at the same time. They help to cleanse the body by flushing out toxins, whilst also boosting your immune system and aiding better digestion.
Infused Water (Cucumber, Lemon and Mint Leaves) step by step
- Wash and slice ingredients accordingly. Add the cucumber, mint leaves and lemon to the water and place on a covered pitcher..
- Leave in the fridge over night or for 6 hours minimum. Enjoy..
Cucumber, lemon and mint infused water is a delicious way to keep hydrated and quench your thirst on a hot summer day. I used to drink a lot of diet soda back in the day. Which, to me, is a lot. Benefits of Cucumber in Getting a Flat Tummy. The benefits of eating cucumbers are different from stunning skin and bone health to combating bad breath and constipation.