Detox Tea. Continuously Enhancing Our Products & Services Has Been The Key To Our Longevity. Detox teas commonly cause abdominal pain and discomfort. Cramps, bloating, gas, and nausea are also common while consuming detox teas.
It is geared toward liver detoxification and support. Each tea bag is sealed in a foil pouch to preserve the flavor and maintain efficacy over longer periods of time. While there are pills, powders, and other supplements that can help you detox, detox teas can be a great option because of the natural health benefits of tea. You can have Detox Tea using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Detox Tea
- It’s 2 cups of Water.
- You need 1 of Ginger.
- You need 1 pc of Lemon.
- It’s 2 tsp of Honey.
- You need 30 ml of Whisky (optional).
Not all detox teas are created equal, though. You not only want to choose a tea that's safe to use but one that can also deliver the detox results you seek. A detox tea is a blend of traditional teas like green tea, oolong tea, white tea, black tea, and pu-erh with the right amounts of herbs, flowers, stems, spices, etc. How Do Detox Teas Aid Weight Loss?
Detox Tea instructions
- Take fresh one-inch ginger and grate it..
- Take a fresh lemon, cut it and squeeze out it's fresh juice. Take 2 tsp Pure Honey. Preferably raw honey if you can get..
- Boil water first. Then add grated Ginger in it. Do not allow it to boil..
- Switch Off Flame. Let the temperature falls. After 3-5 minutes strain this mixture..
- Add strained lemon juice and add honey..
- Hot Detox Tea is ready to Serve..
- Add one shot of whiskey if you are having severe cough and cold or fever. Consume this before going to bed..
- This tea is having medicinal properties. Increases your immune system to fight against soar throat, fever and cough as well..
- It is best detox tea..
They're formulated for the best benefits, best quality, and best tasting detox tea on the market. Benefits of a daily morning cleansing tea recipe The lemon promotes alkalinity in the body, and also kickstarts the liver for the day — encouraging the release of digestive fluids. Add in cayenne and ginger to bring warmth to the tummy, and boost both the metabolism and circulation system. Detox tea has become wildly popular in recent years not just for aiding in weight loss, but for increasing energy levels, releasing harmful toxins, reducing bloating, and boosting immune function. As detox tea continues to become more and more popular it begs the question—does detox tea work?