Detox Green Smoothie Bowl. Our Best Selling Green Detox Apple Pie. Avocados - they're rich in glutathione, the master antioxidant, and fiber, which helps to flush out toxins. They also contain key minerals (potassium and magnesium), vitamins and healthy monounsaturated fats.
Avocados are rich in essential fatty acids and these healthy fats are essential during a detox diet, because it promotes the release of bile from the gallbladder, allowing for the elimination of toxins from the body and fat-soluble vitamins. Feel your best with this healthy, nutrient-rich, bikini-ready green smoothie! Loaded with powerful superfoods like spinach and kale, celery, apple, banana and ginger! You can cook Detox Green Smoothie Bowl using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Detox Green Smoothie Bowl
- It’s 1 cup of almond milk.
- It’s 1 12 oz bags of spinach frozen.
- You need 1 of banana frozen.
- It’s 1 of flax seeds tbl ground.
- It’s 1 scoop of protein powder (vanilla or chocolate – I like muscle milk brand).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of ice cubes.
- You need 1 of apple sliced into bite sized pieces.
- Prepare 2 of walnuts tbl roasted.
- You need 2 of chia seeds tbl.
- It’s 2 of flax seeds tbl ground.
Rejuvenating Green Smoothie Bowl Loaded with fiber and minerals to support a balanced hormone production and digestive cleanse, this green smoothie bowl is great way to regain your glowing skin and boost your mood. Everything from kale, avocado, chia, ginger, lemon and more. For the green smoothie, I used strawberries, which let the green color come through more. For the purple bowl, I used darker berries (raspberries, blackberries, blueberries).
Detox Green Smoothie Bowl step by step
- Place almond milk, frozen spinach, frozen banana, 1 tbl flax seeds, protein powder, and ice cubes into blender and blend just long enough that it becomes a uniform mixture. If you over blend it will thin the smoothie..
- Arrange remaining ingredients on top as seen in photos..
- Grab a spoon and enjoy!.
For more protein, add nut butter! This also offsets / enhances the natural sweetness of the smoothie. A healthy Green Smoothie Bowl packed with simple ingredients and is naturally sweet. Smoothie bowls are energizing, rich in antioxidants and keeps you feeling satisfied because it is has good fiber and fats like avocado and flax seed. A Green Monster Smoothie recipe that's the perfect Monday breakfast after a weekend of overindulging on family lunches and late night get togethers.