Turmeric (detox)tea. Continuously Enhancing Our Products & Services Has Been The Key To Our Longevity. Check Out Turmeric Tea On eBay. Turmeric is a natural detoxifier and it's getting rave reviews lately amongst health experts.
Anti-inflammatory benefits of turmeric are well-known. Lifestyle Awareness Turmeric Detox Balance Tea is made with mineral rich nettle and has a mild diuretic, leaving you feeling less bloated. Turmeric Detox Balance Tea also has invigorating mint and spices to uplift your senses and digestion. You can cook Turmeric (detox)tea using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Turmeric (detox)tea
- You need 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of raw turmeric (grated)or turmeric powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of grated ginger.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mint leaves (pudina).
- You need 1 of small stick cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 1 tsp of honey(optional).
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon(optional).
Turmeric tea, brewed using grated turmeric root or pure powder, is considered one of the most effective ways to consume the spice. There is no specific recommended daily intake of turmeric. Ayurvedic Detox Turmeric Tea- a "daily" drink made with fresh turmeric root, ginger, and whole spices to help aid the liver, flush out toxins and restore balance in the body. Here's why this detox turmeric tea is worth trying.
Turmeric (detox)tea step by step
- Take 1 cup water in a pan.add all ingredients and let it boil for 2 mins.. Switch off the flame..
- Let it cool till warm add honey mix it well and it is ready to have..
- Take twice in a day. Early morning and just before going to bed..
Lemon: this powerful little fruit is known to flush the body of toxins, reduce bodily inflammation and aid in digestion. It's also anti-bacterial and because it's loaded with vitamin C it's great to fight colds and other infections. Here is a Powerful Turmeric Detox Tea To Cleanse Your Liver & Lose Weight Fast at home! This is one of the best liver cleansing drink to date that actually gets results fast! Whether you call it Lemon Ginger Tea or Lemon Ginger Water, this yellow elixir of ginger, lemon, turmeric is a great way to start your morning.