Green Tea Detox Water. Proponents claim that it can flush out toxins, enhance immune function, and boost. Start your morning right with this antioxidant-rich recipe. Here are some tips for drinking green tea each day, as well as three delicious recipes that use green tea as a base to build from.
The drink that boosts the burn! Oz got this powerful recipe from Virgin, who encourages you to customize it using any healthy ingredients you prefer, such as other herbs and fruit. I heart you all! 🙂 BLOG: http://rinkusrasoi.blogspot.com/ COOKING CHANNEL:. You can have Green Tea Detox Water using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Green Tea Detox Water
- It’s 1 tbsp of Green Tea.
- You need 1 tbsp of Dried Basil.
- It’s 7-8 of Mint Leaves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Honey.
- You need 1 of Lemon in slice.
- Prepare 1 ltr of water.
My skin looks fabulous thanks to this hot green tea, cayenne, lemon juice, honey & cinnamon drink. Drink first thing in the morning. It gently detox, helps with metabolism and makes your skin radiant! Detox water can be made with regular or decaf green tea and should be your main beverage; aim for four or more glasses a day.
Green Tea Detox Water instructions
- In a pan heat a 1 cup water..
- As water starts boiling off the flame, and put green tea leaves and dried basil..
- Cover it for 1 min. Sevie it.
- Cool down it. Meanwhile in a jar add mint leaves, lemon slice and honey..
- Now add this cooled tea..
- Add remaining water in jar, and mix well.
- Green tea detox water is ready, consume this after 4- 5 hour or overnight..
Additional plain water and other detox teas are fine too. As always, get a doctor's okay to try any new plan. While you might be tempted to do a green tea detox, your body already has a built-in detox system. However, drinking green tea can support this process. Detox teas are a widely sold product marketed to help your body expel toxins.