Detox Turmeric Lentils Soup. This Detox Turmeric Lentil Soup is a simple, healthy and hearty meal that's great for digestion and the liver. Easy to make, packed with protein and delicious! The past few days have been the coldest we've had all winter which has meant lots of soup, lots of hot chocolate, lots of snuggles and hours of The Office.
Lentil Turmeric Detox Soup I especially like to pair red lentils with ginger, garlic, turmeric and lemon to create nourishing dishes. These ingredients not only give the lentil soup a spicy fragrance and a delicious taste, but they also create a healing combo for your digestive system. Soups are the ultimate comfort food, and they're especially good when you're feeling like your digestive system needs a little break. You can cook Detox Turmeric Lentils Soup using 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Detox Turmeric Lentils Soup
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped onions.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped celery.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped turnip.
- Prepare 1 cup of sweet potatoes.
- It’s 2 of minced Garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sea salt.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 2 tsp of dried thyme.
- You need 1 cup of green lentils.
- You need 1 cup of whole moong.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mooth.
- It’s 1-2 tbsp of Turmeric.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin.
- It’s 4 cups of vegetable broth.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- It’s 1 cup of spinach.
- You need 1 cup of fresh herbs I use parsley.
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chilli flakes.
This spicy tomato, red lentil, and turmeric soup is both calming and stimulating, and it's amazingly creamy and delicious without any dairy or dairy substitutes. This golden turmeric lentil soup is a warm and comforting Asian-inspired dish. Flavored with ginger, cumin, and turmeric, it's a vegetarian and vegan soup that pairs well with crusty bread. There are three main types of lentils that work really well in soup: Green/Brown Lentils: my go-to lentils for soup are green or brown.
Detox Turmeric Lentils Soup step by step
- Heat oil in a large pan. Add chopped onions..
- Fry it for few seconds then add all the vegetables. Again fry it for 5 minutes till all the vegetables softens..
- Now season it with salt, pepper and herbs..
- Now add all the lentils, turmeric and ginger. cook it for another couple of Minutes..
- Add broth and water to it..
- Bring the soup to boil and cover it and reduce the flame to simmer it for 30-40 minutes..
- Remove from heat and stir in spinach, herbs, lemon and pepper flakes until spinach has wilted. Serve immediately!.
They have a mellow flavor, but help give you that meaty texture. The combination of turmeric and ginger brings a nice heat and flavor while the red lentils keep this dish on the lighter side. Detox Crockpot Lentil Soup – a clean and simple soup made with onions, garlic, carrots, olive oil, squash, and LENTILS! Super healthy and easy to make. Wholesome, warm, savory, broth-y Lentil Turmeric Detox Soup with delicious chickpeas and broccoli!