Detox breakfast Smoothie. This weight loss healthy smoothie recipe is great if you're looking to increase your metabolism! Try this as a weight loss smoothie breakfast to jumpstart fat burning first thing in the morning! A good blender is so important when making detox smoothies, or while on a smoothie diet.
Whether you're looking for a quick and easy breakfast option or want to indulge in a satisfying snack, Dr. Oz has a smoothie for you. Try a new drink each day of the week! You can have Detox breakfast Smoothie using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Detox breakfast Smoothie
- It’s 1 of ripe Banana.
- You need 1 cup of fresh Pineapple chunks.
- It’s 1 of small Carrot.
- It’s 1 of Cucumber.
- It’s 1 of Apple.
- Prepare 2-3 of fresh Coconut pieces.
- Prepare 2 tsp of mint leaves.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Chia seeds.
Today, I'm going to share my fool-proof system for making delicious detox smoothies. Whether you binged over the holidays, drank too much alcohol on the weekend, want to boost your immune system or lose some weight, or just want to eat a bit healthier, smoothies are the easiest way to pack a ton of nutrition into your meal. The ingredients in this smoothie are loaded with nutrients, and in turn, should help to support your body's natural detox organs, including the kidneys, liver, and skin. Here are some of the potential health benefits: Breakfast smoothies for weight loss are my favorite "go-to" low in calorie foods on busy mornings.
Detox breakfast Smoothie instructions
- Soak chia seeds with 3-4 tablespoon of drinking water for 10 minutes..
- Cut pineapple, apple (with skin), carrot, cucumber (with skin), banana, coconut in small chunks..
- Place all the ingredients to a blender and blend well. Use drinking water if necessary to blend..
- Detox smoothie is ready. Transfer to tall glasses, garnish as you like and enjoy.It is a feeling, healthy and delicious detox smoothie..
Also called breakfast shakes, weight loss smoothies, green smoothies, or detox smoothies, there's no better way to start the day then with a satisfying, yummy serving of blended fruits and vegetables. Breakfast smoothies have a ton of nutrition as well as protein and lots of fiber. Do detox smoothies help lose weight? Yes, detox smoothies can help you lose weight. Detox Smoothie Image via Sally's Baking Addiction.