Vegetable Peels Detox Juice. Great Tasting, Easy To Use, And Ships Free In Two Days. Buy Now, Save And Detox The Body. Detox juice is the nutritious juice that is extracted from fruits and vegetables using different methods, including by hand or with an electric juicer.
But these peels contain a treasure of nutrients. So this recipe gives the maximum benefits of veggie peels and is the perfect Detox post festival treats. For this Vegetable Detox Juice, I left out the fruit except for a lemon which is technically a fruit but is so low in fructose that it shouldn't affect your blood sugar. You can have Vegetable Peels Detox Juice using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegetable Peels Detox Juice
- It’s 1 cup of mix Vegetable Peels of (Carrot, cucumber, beetroot, bottle gourd).
- You need to taste of salt and Red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Chaat masala to sprinkle.
- You need 2 cups of Hot water.
I love the parsley as the key ingredient in this juice, along with vitamin C-rich bell peppers, carrots, and lemon. Make a Veggie Smoothie: Mix your carrot, cucumber and onion peels with some vegetable juice and blend on high to make a great-tasting and healthy veggie smoothie. Some of the links I post on this site are affiliate links. If you go through them to make a purchase, I will earn a small commission (at no additional cost to you).
Vegetable Peels Detox Juice instructions
- Wash all the veggies. Peel them and collect the peels in a glass bowl..
- Heat water without boiling. Pour over the peels..
- Cover and keep them soaked overnight..
- Strain them in the morning, add the desired spices and enjoy this healthy detox water..
Studies show that many fruits and vegetables contain the highest concentrations of vitamins and minerals in the skin. Some great examples are cucumbers, grapes and apples. You can even juice lemon peels, but if you decide to leave the skin on, you should limit the amount of skin consumed each day because it can be tough on your stomach. We stick to mostly veggies when juicing since adding lots of fruit makes the sugar content skyrocket. So far, our favorite veggies to juice are beets and carrots — they are already naturally sweet and really don't need much help from fruit to make the juice taste incredible.