Broccoli and potato detox soup. Add potatoes, water and bouillon cubes. Simply delicious, broccoli potato soup, made using healthy ingredients in a warming, nourishing bowl of goodness. Chunks of potato, carrot, broccoli and white beans together with a rich and creamy broth.
Return the soup to the pot and bring to a simmer. This is a chunky Broccoli and Potato in a thick and creamy soup broth that's made with no cream. For a hit of protein, add some prawns/shrimp or shredded chicken. You can have Broccoli and potato detox soup using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Broccoli and potato detox soup
- You need 2 cups of broccoli.
- You need 1 cup of potato chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of rock salt or salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of ginger grated.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 2 cups of water.
Cheesy Broccoli Potato Soup This seriously satisfying soup is brimming with hearty potatoes, nutritious broccoli and carrots and it's all embodied by a rich and creamy, deliciously cheesy broth. It may even take a top spot in your repertoire as a new favorite soup! And can we talk for a moment about just how comforting and cozy it is? Add potato and broccoli stems; generously season with salt and pepper.
Broccoli and potato detox soup instructions
- Firstly take a sauce pan add broccoli and potato add two cups of water cook for at least 20 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender, now take out the lid add grated ginger cook for another 3-4 minutes.
- Now cool that a bit transfer everything to a blender,and blend to a smooth paste, add salt and pepper and dash of lemon juice mix well.
- Before serving add coconut milk stir it garnish with steamed broccoli, carrot.. you can garnish with anyway you like now, there you go… your creamy delicious detox soup is ready….
Add flour, pepper, salt, and paprika and stir until smooth. Add broth, milk, and potatoes, stirring constantly until it boils and thickens. Stir in cheese and cooked broccoli and cook over low until cheese is melted and soup is heated through. Chop onion, carrot, celery, garlic in a chopper or mini food processor. In a large soup pot, melt butter.