Detox Vegetable Soup. Tips for making Detox Vegetable Soup: Cut vegetables: It is best to cut your vegetables the same size pieces. This will help cook evenly and together. Tomatoes: If you would like more fresh vegetables, you can dice up Roma or sweet tomatoes to add in, instead of a can.
A healthy soup filled with vegetables, herbs, in a warm broth. How to make the best vegetable soup! The Thanksgiving holiday weekend is officially wrapping up and now it is time to detox the diet. You can have Detox Vegetable Soup using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Detox Vegetable Soup
- Prepare 1 cup of boiled green peas.
- Prepare 1 cup of boiled carrots.
- It’s 1/2 cup of boiled Potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 1/2 inch of Ginger piece.
- It’s to taste of Rock salt.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need as required of Fresh cream for garnish.
- It’s some of Black sesame seeds for garnish.
- You need some of Coriander leaves for garnish.
After eating out almost every single meal, I have been craving something healthy — a big bowl of vegetable soup. Making healthy soupd like this detox vegetable soup is a great way to do that. The liver, kidney and colon function as elimination organs and when functioning properly, naturally rid the body of toxins and waste. Eating real food and eliminating processed foods is going to be the best way to ensure that they can carry out their functions most.
Detox Vegetable Soup step by step
- Cut all the veggies and wash them properly. Now take a pot add all veggies into the pot and add bay leaf, Ginger piece and boil all the veggies..
- When all the veggies are boiled drain all the water from veggies and shift into the mixer jar and take out bay leaf from veggies and add salt and blend nicely..
- When all veggies blend nicely add lemon juice and blend again. Now serve soup into the bowl..
- Garnish with some boiled peas, Carrots, potatoes,some Coriander leaves and sprinkle some black sesame seeds.Now our Detox Vegetable Soup is ready to eat.ENJOY!.
What I love about this vegetable detox soup is that it's packed with so much goodness. Plus it's easy to customize & packed with detoxifying vegetables and leafy greens like kale, broccoli and celery. It's a vibrant, delicious way to nourish your body from the inside out! If you're looking for a way to get your fill of daily veggies, this detox vegetable soup recipe is it. This cozy soup packs purple cabbage, carrots, kale, celery, and broccoli.