Stew chicken wings with Chinese mushroom. Toss in mushrooms and carrot and stir fry. Pour water together with the marinade over the ingredients and cook with a lid. Don't overcook the chicken wings, lest the chicken meat would fall apart.
My favorite slow cooking Asian style stew. Super tender wings and soft yummy veggies. You can substitute any mushrooms you love. You can cook Stew chicken wings with Chinese mushroom using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stew chicken wings with Chinese mushroom
- You need of Main.
- Prepare 500 grams of chicken wings, middle part, cleanse with salt and rinse cleanly.
- It’s 100 grams of dried chinese mushroom, soaked with water, stalks removed, keep mushroom water for cooking.
- Prepare of Spices.
- You need 1 small of ginger, sliced or shredded.
- You need 4 tbsp of sesame oil.
- You need 6 tbsp of dark soya sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of light soya sauce.
- It’s of Other.
- It’s 1 liter of water.
Worcestershire sauce can substitute with oyster sauce. Which chicken cut do I use? The best part about this Braised Chicken Wings and Mushrooms in Oyster Sauce recipe is that you can use any cut of chicken you'd like with oyster sauce and mushroom – breast, thigh, you name it. In a large nonstick skillet, heat cooking oil.
Stew chicken wings with Chinese mushroom instructions
- Spread ginger evenly in cooking pot. Lay mushroom evenly over ginger. Lay chicken wings over mushroom..
- Pour dark soya sauce evenly over the chicken wings. Add in light soya sauce, sesame oil and mushroom water. Add in enough water to barely cover the wings..
- Cover the pot. Use low or medium heat to cook till half of the water is gone..
Add rock sugar and cook, stirring, until sugar becomes golden brown. Pour in cooking wine and soy sauce. It is usually stewed with dried mushrooms, chicken. Mushroom can enhance the chicken aromatic taste. And the mushroom is smooth, tender and nutritious.