Moong detox water. This process can be repeated once more using the same batch of mung beans. Boil the mung beans on high heat. Once boiling, turn heat from high to medium and let it cook, covered.
You can also make sprouts out of green gram and use that. Directions Soak the mung beans overnight in water. Moong Dal Khichdi/ kitchari is a staple of an Ayurvedic diet and is known to be the perfect detox food. You can have Moong detox water using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Moong detox water
- Prepare 1 bowl of moong dal.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Asafoetida.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ghee.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
Basically kitchari is a traditional Indian dish made with rice, moong dal and cooked with Indian spices like turmeric powder, hing, ginger & pepper. It is one of the most nutritious & comfort meal, which has a porridge like texture. Sauté mustard seeds in ghee till they pop, then add other spices, starting with the seeds and the powders. Ensure that you are hydrated throughout your diet.
Moong detox water step by step
- Wash and soked moong 5hour.
- Cooked in pressure cooker and blend with blender.
- Stair and put a pen add some ghee in pen heat add some cumin seeds asfotida and turmeric powder and moong water boil for some time and serve hot hot moong water.
It is absolutely necessary to drink lots of water as it flushes out toxins. Anyone looking to follow a detox diet plan must consult a nutritionist before getting started on it. In between meals, drink the Digest + Detox tea and plenty of room temperature water, but limit your liquid intake during and directly following meals. A little water or tea is good for digestion, but a lot will dilute the stomach acid (dampen the agni), making digestion difficult. Add a pinch of Asafoetida to avoid has and bloating.,turmeric powder.