Detox Energy Balls. Make a batch today and you'll have a portable healthy snack option for the week! In an effort to prepare for today's post we thought about what detoxing means to us and came up with a recipe to share. Kamalaya's detox Energy Balls are a delicious sweet treat and a good source of slow-release energy.
Modest in size, they contain large amounts of minerals, healthy fats and antioxidants. The dates will provide the sweetness and help to bring the mixture together and the Detox Organics will ensure it's as healthy as can be, but everything else can be chopped and changed at will. Energy balls are a simple combination of dates, nut or seed butter, and something dry, like rolled oats or ground flax seed to help them hold together. You can cook Detox Energy Balls using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Detox Energy Balls
- It’s 4 tsp of ginger Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ashwagandha powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mulethi powder.
- You need 1 tsp of white musli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of satavari powder.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need 1 tsp of ganthoda powder.
- You need 2 tbs. of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 cup of grated jaggery or as per taste.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Ghee (as per requirement to form balls.I have used ¼ cup).
To make them, you simply combine the ingredients in a food processor and process until they stick together, so you can easily roll them into balls. You'll process the walnuts and shredded coconut in a food processor until crumbly, then add the dates, salt, and vanilla and process again. Pin it for Later Putting the No Bake Energy Balls together is the super easy part. Drop everything into the base of a blender or food processor and turn on until everything is fully combined.
Detox Energy Balls step by step
- First, in a bowl add all the dry powder, mix well..
- Then add jaggery, again mix well with hands and try to melt it.,then add ghee gradually, as required to form balls. once jaggery is merged, make small smooth balls..
- Consume daily morning, on empty stomach. You can store it in an airtight container for 1 month..
Eating healthier in the New Year just got easier with these No Bake Peanut Butter Quinoa Energy Balls! Easily made in just minutes and are the perfect healthy snack to grab on-the-go! With the New Year officially in full swing and the holiday season over, getting back to REAL life can be seriously tough. If you prefer date-sweetened energy bites, be sure to try one of my fruit-sweetened energy balls: Date Energy Balls; Carrot Cake Energy Balls; Lactation Energy Bites; Nut-Free Energy Bites; How to Get Protein Without Using Protein Powder. I haven't found a protein powder that I love (so many of them are sweetened with a zero-calorie sweetener.