Detox Vegetable Soup. Tips for making Detox Vegetable Soup: Cut vegetables: It is best to cut your vegetables the same size pieces. This will help cook evenly and together. Tomatoes: If you would like more fresh vegetables, you can dice up Roma or sweet tomatoes to add in, instead of a can.
Making healthy soupd like this detox vegetable soup is a great way to do that. The liver, kidney and colon function as elimination organs and when functioning properly, naturally rid the body of toxins and waste. Eating real food and eliminating processed foods is going to be the best way to ensure that they can carry out their functions most. You can have Detox Vegetable Soup using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Detox Vegetable Soup
- Prepare 1 cup of boiled green peas.
- Prepare 1 cup of boiled carrots.
- You need 1/2 cup of boiled Potatoes.
- It’s 1 of bay leaf.
- It’s 1/2 inch of Ginger piece.
- You need to taste of Rock salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need as required of Fresh cream for garnish.
- You need some of Black sesame seeds for garnish.
- It’s some of Coriander leaves for garnish.
A healthy soup filled with vegetables, herbs, in a warm broth. How to make the best vegetable soup! The Thanksgiving holiday weekend is officially wrapping up and now it is time to detox the diet. After eating out almost every single meal, I have been craving something healthy — a big bowl of vegetable soup.
Detox Vegetable Soup step by step
- Cut all the veggies and wash them properly. Now take a pot add all veggies into the pot and add bay leaf, Ginger piece and boil all the veggies..
- When all the veggies are boiled drain all the water from veggies and shift into the mixer jar and take out bay leaf from veggies and add salt and blend nicely..
- When all veggies blend nicely add lemon juice and blend again. Now serve soup into the bowl..
- Garnish with some boiled peas, Carrots, potatoes,some Coriander leaves and sprinkle some black sesame seeds.Now our Detox Vegetable Soup is ready to eat.ENJOY!.
It's made with two heads of broccoli, lentils, cashews, onions, carrots, celery and spinach—it's the perfect way to boost your immunity and to detox from any quarantine stress-eating. For a lentil free detox soup, you may also like this Green Detox Soup with Toasted Hemp Gremolata. It's a vibrant, delicious way to nourish your body from the inside out! If you're looking for a way to get your fill of daily veggies, this detox vegetable soup recipe is it. This cozy soup packs purple cabbage, carrots, kale, celery, and broccoli.