Ultimate Mocha Truffle Chocolate Cookies. Remove from the heat; stir until smooth. Stir in the eggs, sugars and vanilla. Combine the flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt; fold into the chocolate mixture with remaining chocolate chips.
Stir in sugars, eggs and vanilla. These double-chocolate cookies boast a soft truffle-like center, a crispy outside, and a delectable coffee flavor.. Mocha Truffle Cookies Mocha Truffle Cookies. You can cook Ultimate Mocha Truffle Chocolate Cookies using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ultimate Mocha Truffle Chocolate Cookies
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of semisweet chocolate chips.
- You need 1 tbsp of instant coffee crystals.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 2 cup of all purpose flower.
- It’s 1/3 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of semisweet chocolate pieces.
Mix cream cheese, coffee granules, and water into melted chocolate until smooth. Add the sugars, egg and vanilla. Combine the flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt; add to chocolate mixture and mix well. A very dark, rich chocolate cookie for the true chocoholic.
Ultimate Mocha Truffle Chocolate Cookies instructions
- Melt butter and 1/2 cup chocolate pieces. Stir in coffee crystals. Cool 5 minutes. Stir in sugars, eggs and vanilla..
- Combine flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt. Stir into chocolate and coffee mixture. Add 1 cup chocolate pieces..
- Place by tablespoon on lightly greased cookie sheet..
- Bake at 350°F 12 – 15 minutes.
This recipe uses relatively little flour, resulting in dense, fudge-like cookies. These cookies keep well in the freezer (but you may have a hard time waiting for them to thaw before you eat them). Chocolate is my sanctuary, my holy place, my retreat. I definitely found me some delicious 'sanctuary' with these Ultimate Soft Chocolate Drop Cookies. It's like biting into a fudgy, soft chocolate cake-like cookie, loaded with rich chocolate chips and an enticing, luscious chocolate mocha frosting to die for!