Salted Caramel Mocha Cheesecake. Browse For Yummy & Hassle-Free Cheesecake Recipes From Kraft®. Perfectly bite-sized cheesecakes just in time for the holiday. Inspired by the popular coffee house drink, these Salted Caramel Mocha Cheesecakes are creamy and sweet with a pop of sea salt.
BLEND together cream cheese, creamer, sugar & vanilla until smooth.. These Salted Caramel Mocha Cheesecake Squares are not your typical dessert. They are a creamy, sweet, and salty caffeine filled dream come true! You can cook Salted Caramel Mocha Cheesecake using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Salted Caramel Mocha Cheesecake
- Prepare 1 of 9-inch Chocolate Pie Crust.
- Prepare 2 packages of (8oz) Cream Cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of International Delight Salted Caramel Mocha Creamer.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
And they are a breeze to prepare even if you aren't an experienced cook! Here is how we make them! To make the Cheesecake Squares you start with the crust. I used gluten free graham cracker crumbs.
Salted Caramel Mocha Cheesecake step by step
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F..
- BLEND together cream cheese, creamer, sugar & vanilla until smooth. Blend in 2 eggs. Pour into 9-inch chocolate pie crust..
- BAKE for 35 to 45 minutes. Let cool & serve, or refrigerate until chilled. ENJOY!.
To make salted caramel, add butter, brown sugar, heavy whipping cream, and salt to a medium saucepan. Pour caramel into a jar, then refrigerate until cold. Remove from the oven, and run a knife around the edges. Melt the salted caramel in the microwave until you can spoon it out. Start by piping straight lines of either jam, caramel or even just some cheesecake filling that you've dyed a festive color.